18 April 2009

Update, one book down

The Secret Hour. AAHH I want more. Grr if I had known I'd be doing the read-a-thon I would have bought all of them.
Oh well now I'm going to read something else.

What I'm reading: Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne. Pages in book: 263 Pages I've read: 0

How many pages read since last update: 26

Books finished so far: 1 The Secret Hour,
Total pages read:297
Total time reading: 4.5 hours
Hours left: 19.5

P.S. If anyone has read this and wouldn't mind giving me some spoilers sometime tomorrow I'd love you forever. I'm a spoiler-holic when it comes to series books.
P.P.S. I knew this would happen. Of course people I hardly ever see, and talk to even less are all asking to go do something tonight or come over or hang out or whatever. Why don't they ever do this on the Saturdays I'm sitting at home bored? No it's always when I'm doing something.

3 comments:

Lorin said...

Midnighters is a *great* series! I wrote a review of all 3 on my blog. Shoot me an email with what spoiler-y goodness you want to know.

Good luck with the read-a-thon and have fun!

Blodeuedd said...

Great work so far :D
Have fun

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

I had the same problem with friends wanting to hang out -- my Saturday's have been totally empty for months, and then the Read-a-Thon and the first Farmers' Market happen on the same day. Good grief!

I hope you're having a great day with the Read-a-Thon!
Kim