17 April 2009

BEDA- I gave up, I'm a Twitter-er and little things about 24 hour read-a-thon

So yeah I gave up, I am a Twitter-er... Tweeter? I don't know. If ya'll are Twitter-ers let me know in a comment if you add or follow me or whatever it's called there. My thing is "amileon".

Now on to 24 hour read-a-thon. For my time it's starts at 7 am (eeeww I have to wake up super early). I'm going to update ever hour and every time I finish a book. All the updates will be under the label "24 hour read-a-thon" so you can read them later. Let's see what else? Oh right. The last update when I finish will be have everything from how many hours were spent reading, how pages I read, how many books I finished and how much time it took for each book and more. Then I'm sleeping all day Sunday, and when I wake up I'll start all the reviews. Now I'm going to go watch TV and try to get sleepy. Drink some Sleepytime tea or something. And drink water so I'll wake up early. And turn on three alarms and my radio alarm. And hope I wake up in time. I'm going to be a mega bitch in the morning if Dad says a word. I think I should go warm him...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My username is Insertbooktitle. I can't find your twitter page. :(

Silvia said...

jaja I wanted to do it but since I have exams next week I can't send a whole day reading :(, but next time I hope I can do it next time.

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Mine's http://twitter.com/junklekennedy but I can't get to yours!