18 April 2009

It's 6 in the freaking morning. So why am I up again?

(Warning: This is just my normal morning bitchiness. Do not believe anything I say unless I say it again after my coffee and food)
Oh yes the 24 read-a-thon. I'm so starting to regret signing up for that. I mean I warned Dad, I did. I swear on Acheron I did. But did he heed my warning? Nooooo. No he decides to starting talking to me as soon as I walk out of my freaking door! AND NOW he's singing. Is he singing a song that I like (not that it would help)? No hes singing some stupid little diddy from the 40s or something. Grrr and OMG he just turned off ANGEL!! WTF is he thinking?? He knows I'll attack with the smallest encouragement. AAHHH I think I'm going to steal his car and go to McCalorie. I need food and coffee. Damn it, he's leaving for work now. Wait that's good! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *sigh*Silence, it's amazing isn't it?
You know what's weird? Even though I went to bed late, I woke up early this morning. like 5:45 early. So I guess my "drink water and tea right before bedtime so I wake up early" plan worked. But oww my bladder hurtses.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WHOOO DAD IS GONE! I'm so locking the dogs out.
Okay so here is the plan from now to 7 AM
1 Pee
2 Eat
3 Shower
4 Get everything ready
5 Enjoy my having nothing to do while it lasts

my checklist. Wake up tes? Yes. Coffee for emergencies? Yes. Phone off? Oh, no. Okay yes. Hmm... piles of books ready? HAHA Yeah deff. (I laugh cause my pile is of like 50 books. No lie, I didn't even know I had that many un-read books) Timer? Yes. Good music? Yes. Okay what else do I need?

0 comments: