18 April 2009

Two books down, many to go

I decided to just update after I finish a book because it's easier than every hour. Also, I'm taking a much needed break. I haven't had anything to eat or drink all day. I always forget to when I"m reading, lol.


What I'm reading: Touch the Dark (Cassandra Palmer book 1) by Karen Chance
Pages in book: 307

How many pages read since last update: 263

Books finished so far: 2: The Secret Hour, Moonlight,
Total pages read:560
Total time reading: 7 hours
Hours left: 16.5 (I think. ugh I'm too tired for math)

7 comments:

Melissa O. said...

Wow, congrats on all you've accomplished so far, keep it up!! :-)

Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

Keep on reading you doing great!

Storyheart

Jodie said...

2 books - that's tons better than I did last year. YAY for you.

Elizabeth said...

560 pages is awesome! Enjoy your break - it's definitely a necessity. Hope you are having fun!

Kailana said...

I forget to eat when I am reading, too! Keep up the good work!

Care said...

Get some nourishment and update when you can. :) CHEERS!!

christina said...

Oh gosh, you can't forget about nourishments! That's dedication. :P

Cheers!