08 April 2009

In My Mailbox April 6-8 (I know it's early but I'm sooo excited)

This seems to be pattern, I get extremely good news, then life-changing bad news, then good news that make me feel soo much better, then more bad news. Yesterday, you guys no what the bad new was. But around Midnight I found out that even though I'm dropped out I can still go to Simon's Rock. I thought that wouldn't be possible because it's an early college. And then today we find out we got this loan, which will get us out of debt in like a year, with no early termination fee and since the minimum payment is already so low we'll have it paid off even earlier. So today we ran a bunch of errands and had to print out some stuff at the library and I got some books. Then dad fricken buys me a ton of books. I have to pay him back of course but still I was OMG! I LOVE YOU! Basically his way of apologizing about everything. Cause neither one of us actually apologize. He'll buy me books, or take me to some museum or something. I'll take hi out to dinner or rent some movie he was dying to see. Or something, yeah expensive, but whatever works right?

Anyways here's my book list. I'd include pics but I think they would take up way to much space.
Got on Monday:
From BookSwim:
Need by Carrie Jones
Be With Me by Maya Banks
Before I Die by Jenny Downham

From Amazon:
Willow by Julia Hoban (FINALY!!!)
Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby

From library:
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs (I canceled the copies from Amazon.)
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan
The Divine Comedy by Dante (I can't wait to read Inferno)
Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
Twisted by Laurie Halse Andreson
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George (All I know about this book is it's based on the Nordic fairy tale East of the Sun, West of the Moon. I pretty much only got it cause I recognized the author)

And from the local bookstore that dad bought:
Fate by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (sequel to Tattoo)
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Kissed By an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler (It says it has all three books of the trilogy)
Evermore by Alyson Nole
Revealers by Amanda Marrone
Night World No. 2 (Dark Angel, The Chosen, Soulmate) by L.J. Smith
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
Need by Carries Jones
Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz
The Forrest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan


I know!! I saw like more I wanted but I figured I'd give him a break, he didn't what he meant when said, "Get how ever many you want" plus I was all happy, energetic, and well, basically Hammy from over the hedge.

So yeah today was pretty perfect, I'm kind of scared to see how bad tomorrow will be.
My assignment for you guys is pick which book you'd like to see my review for after Willow. Any of those^ or ones from my slideshow on top left are ones I haven't read

5 comments:

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Whoot!! Awesome loot you got there! And I suggest going for Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway. I loved the book and I want to see your thoughts on it.

Unknown said...

Glad things are getting better I have had worries re house etc for the last year which finally I hope are getting sorted

Barry

Anonymous said...

The Forest of Hands and Teeth is amazing! I hope you enjoy it.

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

I really want to read Zombie Queen, but 1) I haven't actually seen it anywhere and 2) I have other books I want to buy first. Curse you, book priority list, curse you!!!

Katie said...

You got so many amazing books and I can't blame you for taking a little advantage of your dad in the bookstore. If my parents ever said something like that to me in a bookstore we would probably have to take out a second mortgage on the house. =] I can't wait to see what you think about all your great books!