27 April 2009

If I was rich (or a Librarian) 3












Dead Girl Series by Linda Joy Singleton













Shine, Coconut Moon by Neesha Miminger
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams (May 12th 2009)
Frostbitten (Women of the Otherworld book 10) by Kelley Armstrong (September 29th 2009)











The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
Far From You by Lisa Schroeder











The Hollow by Jessica Verday (September 1st 2009)
Persistence of Memory by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith












Immortal by Gillian Shields (August 4th 2009)
The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall by L.J. Smith
The Awakening (Darkest Powers 2) by Kelley Armstrong (April 28th 2009)












Once Dead, Twice Shy (Madison Avery book 1)by Kim Harrison (May 26th 2009)
Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid book 4) by Richelle Mead (May 26th 2009)
{I'm sooooo excited for this book!!}
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey












Blood Promise (Vampire Academy book 4) by Richelle Mead (August 25th 2009)
{I can't wait!!!}
Night World No. 3: Huntress; Black Dawn; Witchlight by L.J. Smith
Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picks!

Katie said...

There are some really good books there. I have and need to read Oh.My.Gods., Jessica's Guide, and Night World 3. Also, The Awakening is amazing!

Silvia said...

So many nice books here that I want to read.

You have a present at my blog.

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Jessica's GT Dating was awesome! Order it next!

Skye dM said...

Persistence of Memory was hilarious- probably the best of Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.
VD: The Return: Nightfall was quite good- for L.J. Smith.
Immortal was slightly boring- yet addictive... which makes it okay, I guess.
Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side cost a bomb. It was good, except it had no ending. I was like, ohmygod, this is the LAST page? So, what exactly happened?
Blood Promise was awesome. Lucky me able to find it at Kinokuniya. It was, like, the only copy. Advanced copy, I think.
Night World was... okay. I guess.
I know it is freaky to see a comment on one of your posts that start with a review of a book, and I'm sorry. But I just had to get it out. Nobody wants to listen to me talk about books anymore. Hope you don't think I'm a loser. :)