25 April 2009

In My Mailbox April 20-25

I got:
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott (Won in The Story Siren contest)
The Dead Girls' Dance (Morganville Vampires book 2) by Rachel Caine (Amazon)
Midnight Alley (Morganville 3) by Rachel Caine (Amazon)
Touching Darkness (Midnighters 2) by Scott Westerfeld (Amazon)
Blue Noon (Midnighters 3) by Scott Westerfeld (Amazon)
The Dream-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Amazon)
Upon the Midnight Clear by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Amazon)
Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Amazon)
Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Amazon)
Artemis Fowl (Book 1) Eoin Colfe (From BookMooch)
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (from BookMooch)
Whittington by Alan W. Armstrong (from BooksFree)
Graffiti Girl by Kelly Parra (BooksFree)
Spellbound (Sweep book 6) by Cate Tiernan (BooksFree)


I think that's it... I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh well, if I am I'll post this again.


Wow I have A LOT of books I need to read. So that's what I'm going to do today and tomorrow. Read while tanning in this perfect weather.

1 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

The Sherrilyn Kenyon is amazing. Enjoy!