16 April 2009

I'm doing the 24 hour read-a-thon this Saturday

So yeah I decided to do it. Reading non-stop for 24 hours won't be too hard for me, thank god my dad works Saturday.
Click here for more info or if you're interested in doing it.
You don't have to read all 24 hours or non-stop for 24 hours. I'm just going to try and do it that way.
Let me know if you are so I can follow you and check your updates.
It's this Saturday starting at 7 AM my time. Not looking forward to that but that means it'll end early enough so I can sleep until SUNSET!! Whooo I'll be so energetic that night.
So excited I'll make such a dent in my To Read list. Most of them are 1 or 2 hour reads. Which is 12-24 books read!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, it's Book FanatIc from Myspace. I finally got my blog up and running. I added yours and look forward to reading all your reviews!