18 April 2009

Three books down, a Twiiter update, & a message to my commenters

What I'm reading next: The Dream-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Pages in book: 307

How many pages read since last update: 245

Books finished so far: 3 The Secret Hour, Moonlight, Going Too Far,
Total pages read: 805
Total time reading: 11.5 hours
Hours left: 8.5


P.S. Apparently people can't find my Twitter, don't know why. So I'll work on fixing that.

P.S. Thank you to all my commenters (Is that a word?) you guys are awesome, and I'll respond to all of you and check out you blog in 8.5 hours.

2 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Yes, I can't wait to go through all the comments others have left and look carefully at the other book blogs out there.

Lenore Appelhans said...

Wow - 3 books already! Great job :)