"If you don’t belong here— you just don’t belong…
The Bramford building’s newest resident and small-town transplant Casey McCloy is adapting to life in the Big Apple and loving it. She’s got the look, the attitude, and a delish new boyfriend, Drew Van Allen. But she’s starting to have second thoughts as to whether the “New York” Casey is the real Casey. And she’s not so sure she likes herself much anymore. She’s not the only one.
Madison Macallister has always had her Manolo Blahniks firmly planted on the top rung of the social ladder—until that corn-fed cow Casey stole Drew away from her and made her look the fool. So what if Madison wasn’t exactly dating Drew at the time? She wanted him. And everyone knows that Madison gets what she wants, like Drew—and a little revenge."
I personally didn't like this book, but it's not because it was badly written or anything. I'm just not interested in these types of books. Too much drama and I have enough of that in my life. If you wondering why I read The Elite and In Too Deep when I don't like these types of books, it's because every now and then I find one I like. The Elite really left me hanging, so I thought this series might be an exception. I was dying to know what happens with everyone.
If you like books like Gossip Girl then you will most likely like this. It was a wonderfully written book, a great sequel, it just didn't appeal to me.
P.S. People who like Twilight parodies should watch this: http://brooketaylorbooks.blogspot.com/2009/04/todays-twilight-parady.html
01 April 2009
- If I was rich (or a Librarian) 3
- Review-The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- In My Mailbox April 20-25
- Three books down, a Twiiter update, & a message to...
- ... I fell asleep
- Two books down, many to go
- Update, one book down
- Hourly update 3, 11:05 AM
- Hourly update 3, 10:05 AM
- Hourly update 2, 9 AM
- Hourly update 1, 8 AM
- 7AM!! Time to start
- It's 6 in the freaking morning. So why am I up aga...
- BEDA- I gave up, I'm a Twitter-er and little thing...
- I'm doing the 24 hour read-a-thon this Saturday
- In My Mailbox April 13-18
- Review-Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- In My Mailbox April 5-11
- Review-The Only Bush I Trust Is My Own by Periel A...
- In My Mailbox April 6-8 (I know it's early but I'm...
- In My Mailbox April week 1
- Sisterhood Award
- Review-In Too Deep by Jennifer Banash
- If I was rich (or a Librarian) 2
- ▼ April (25)