25 March 2009

If I was rich (or a Librarian)

If I Was a Rich (or a Librarian) is my version of the Waiting On Wednesday/Books to Pine For weekly post. Every Monday I'll post about 8-20 books I randomly selected (off my Amazon wish list) that I'd buy if I was rich or a librarian. These books might not be released yet, in which case I'll put the release date for them, or they might already be released. There's no rhyme or reason to my list, I just pick them in order off of my wish list on Amazon. If you click on the title it will take you to the Amazon listing for that book, if Amazon has one. Not all these books will be YA.















The Immortal Realm: Faerie Path #4 by Frewin Jones [5 May 09]
Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
Poison Study by Maria Synder
Before I Die by Jenny Downham














Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones
Living With the Dead: Women of the Otherworld #9 by Kelley Armstrong
Meridian by Amber Kizer [11 August 09]
Giving Up the V by Serena Robar [release date unknown]













Evermore by Alyson Noel
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
Fade by Lisa McMann
Plan B by Jenny O'Connel






















Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog [23 June 09]
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis [1 September 09]
You've Got Blackmail by Rachel Wright [2 April 09]
Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter book 14) by Sherrilyn Kenyon [4 August 09]













Wings by Aprilynne Pike 5 May 09
Sucks To Be Me: The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire (maybe) by Kimberly Pauley
Reaching For Sun by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer
The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry

1 comments:

Silvia said...

wow, there are a lot of books I wish were mine^^