10 March 2009

I love your blog! Award

Someone loves my blog??
Picture me surprised :) Big thanks to {Insert Book Title Here} who nominated my blog for this awesome award!



Here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Link

Bites
Book Reviews by Jess
Dahlia's Eclectic Mind
Hope's Bookshelf
Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
The Book Muncher
The Not So Closet Geeks

4 comments:

Donna (Bites) said...

Thank you so much!!! i love yours. The color scheme is awesome!

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Thanks a ton!

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

Thanks so much for the award!!! I love your blog too! XD

I meant to comment on this yesterday, but my computer wonked out right when I tried to publish my comment, so I wasn't sure if it went through or not. :P
I've gotta go publish my post soon and start dropping comments on the blogs I nominated. :)

di said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to thank you, but thank you so much!