05 December 2008

In My Mailbox

Yes I decided to do this, too. The reason I'm doing it though is since you'll know what books I have you can let me know what reviews you'll want.
Every time I get new books I'll let you know and if there are any you want me to review comment and let me know.

Today I got these:
2 copies of Sleepless by Terri Clark (I won a copy in a contest the day after I ordered it lol)
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Undone by Brooke Taylor
Braless in Wonderland by Debbie Reed Fischer
Breaking is Hard to do by Niki Burnham, Terri Clark, Ellen Hopkins and Lynda Sandoval
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

If you want me to review Love, Stargirl it might be awhile because I want to reread Stargirl before I read that. I haven't read Stargirl since middle school.

0 comments: