22 May 2009

If I was rich (or a Librarian) 4 (and contest)

(Sorry no links this time. Internet is being mean If it decides to play nice I'll add links)











TwiLite: A Paraody by Stephen Jenner (I need this book, I read some of the excerpts. Hilarious)
Glass, Identical, and Impulse by Ellen Hopkins












Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras by Scott Westerfeld












Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson 2) by Patricia Briggs
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Feast of Fools (Morganville Vampire 4) by Rachel Caine
The Hunger Games by Suzanna Collins












Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Strage Angels by Lili St. Crow
Full Moon (Dark Guardian 2) by Rachel Hawthorne



The contest: I need a new name for this. I'm not liking "If I was rich (or a librarian)" anymore. So you guys have to come up with a new name. I have no guidelines for you guys to work with, but I like The Story Siren's Books To Pine For. It's catchy. It flows, but it doesn't work for mine because some of the books are already out. My post is all the books I'd buy if I was rich.
Anyways, there's no deadline, just until I find a name I like. And if you win you'll get a book. I don't know which book yet, but when I pick one out I'll email you and make sure you want it and don't already have it. Or pick a book under 20 bucks and I'll send it. I don't know, I'll decide later. So if your email isn't on your profile page or if you don't have a blogger profile, then leave it in the comments. I guess that's it, but I feel like I'm forgetting something...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Feeding My Addiction

It kinda goes with your theme...

or maybe Withdrawal Symptoms since you don't have the books yet? I dunno :o) Great feature though!

Donna (Bites) said...

What about just, "Gimme Nao"? Short, sweet, to the point.

Paradox said...

Hmmm... I have a couple ideas:

- Book Lust
- Wishing for (day or month here)
- Must Haves
- Biblioenvy

paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com