25 March 2009

In My Mailbox March

Okay so I guess I'll start a In My Mailbox thing. But instead of weekly I'm going to do it monthly and just updated when i get new books. Oh and this was created by The Story Siren.
bold= newest
Link
From Amazon:
The Vampire Dairies: The Fury and Dark Reunion by L. J. Smith
The Coven (Sweep 2) by Cate Tiernan
Blood Witch (Sweep 3) by Cate Tiernan
Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
In Too Deep by Jennifer Banash
Link
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty


I got my first order from BookSwim:
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Rise and Shine by Anna Quindlen

And my first order from Boosfree:
Blood Witch (Sweep 3) by Cate Tiernan (I'm sending it back to get the forth one)
Awakening (Sweep 5) by Cate Tiernan

Another order from Booksfree:
Dark Magick (Sweep 4) by Cate Tiernan


From authors:
Across the Pond by Storyheart
Dreams of Beauty by Aubrey Dionne (e-book)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new Vampire Diaries is really good. I am reading it right now.

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

My next comment will have your new HTML. I love editing HTML! XD

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

Uh oh! I can't get it to accept my comment with the HTML! Hmm, I could post it on one of my blogs so you could copy it.

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

Okay, blogger is annoying. I edited the HTML so it would have another sidebar, and I put it into my test blog to see if it would work. Sadly it didn't. This seems to happen to me a lot with pyzam layouts. Maybe it will work on your computer. Here's the link to the instructions: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/145-how-to-get-a-3-column-template

It's pretty easy to change once you find the section you need. And it's really fun!!! XD
Oh, and if you edit your current layout, you shouldn't lose any of your gadgets (it says you need minima, but you really don't). :)

Silvia said...

Good list! There are a lot of wonderful books there!